After Bengali, director Babai Sen’s big budget commercial movie is coming in the Indian film industry. Famous artists from Bangladesh, South india and Bollywood will be seen acting in this film. The story of the movie is based on the football game, Written by Tintin, the film is called NANA GIRLS. The director said that his two-year-old daughter Arshi Sen is also acting in this movie. He also said that working with newbies DOP , actors etc is very difficult because they cannot blend into the environment of the industry. They think of themselves as stars when they get an easy chance, It is not possible to do much with them. So he is working with experienced people this time. The project starts in 2023, the movie will take 3 years to complete and another year to release, says the director. It will be one of India’s best films, the film will be shot 60% in India and Bangladesh and the remaining 40% in USA. Arshi Entertainment brings you the best movies for everyone.
Another special announcement the full length movie named “Shiuli” as the best story of the year 2022-2023 from USA Garment Chosen that the story is entirely from Babai Sen’s imagination, it is a love story,For this India as well as the whole world is proud of Babai Sen.
Babai Sen was born on 29th April, 1990. Already his work has received appreciation and awards in foreign soil beyond India. His wife Sushmita Sen is a producer in the film industry, she said that the movie that they are making for everyone called Nana Girls, she thinks that it will get a lot of appreciation in the industry also.